This month I am linking up for the first time with The Tiny Twig. Each month she encourages everyone to make goals for the month that will enrich your life.
So here are a just few things that I would like to accomplish…
- Make family christmas cards~ this seems a little small but I am the worst at this. I really love getting cards from all my friends and family! I never even sent out a birth announcement for my son and he will be a year next month :-/
- Plan Josiah’s first b-day~ I want this day to be special but lets face it, its more for us then it is for him. He would be happy with an empty box and the wrapping paper. Maybe I should call this mama & daddys first b-day party…
- Decorate for the holidays~ One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving! I love having parties with friends and family but most importantly talking about all things we have been thankful for this past year. Also I am going to try and hold off my husband from decorating for Christmas~ which is his all time favorite holiday. Our house would be decorated year round for Christmas if he could…
- Work out at least three times a week~ as mentioned before, I have an almost 1 year old…things don’t look as they did before… ahem, moving on.
- Abide ~ I did the abide field guide with Naptime Diaries this summer but I want to go through it again, I usually get more if I do lessons/devotions more than once.
So there it is. I will let you know how it goes. In the meantime go over to The Tiny Twig and check out other November Goals and get inspired!